Charge for your digital content with just one line of code
LaterPay enables your customers to purchase your digital content by letting them access your content now and register and pay later. Now, we are making things easier on you, too, with the introduction of LaterPay Connector.
LaterPay Connector makes implementation simple, with just a single line of code to add to your existing website. While we already offer API and WordPress plugin options, LaterPay Connector opens up the use of LaterPay for even the busiest digital content providers now that setting it up is so streamlined.
You have full control over your revenue model and pricing:
- Charge for access to single pages on your website, or for entire categories of pages.
- Set individual prices for each piece of content, or offer customers Time Passes that allow them access to specific content for a set period of time.
- Using LaterPay allows customers an easy way to see what you have to offer, making them more likely to subscribe later if they like what they see.
- It’s easy to use: LaterPay’s functions are accessed via a simple web interface.
- Optimize your pricing and revenue models with LaterPay’s easy-to-use back-end statistics dashboard that keeps you up-to-date on your sales, allowing you to test and learn what your customers prefer.
Thomas Cloer, Executive Editor at German tech mag Computerwoche.de, said of LaterPay, “With the Connector now available, LaterPay should be integrated with little effort into complex web sites and content management systems.”
We're eager to hear how you like Connector, so please keep us posted as you get set up and start using it!
To learn more about our one-line integration for content providers, click here.
Still have questions? Write us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or leave a comment below.