|Topics: Getting Started|
|Experience Level: Beginner|
|December 17, 2019 · 2 min read|
Welcome to LaterPay. We're so glad you're joining us!
If you're on this page, you are probably new to LaterPay and wondering how to get started. Before we dive in, let us introduce ourselves — we are the online payment system that cares about the user experience as much as you do. Our primary focus is to make the experience of purchasing your digital offerings as frictionless as possible. With LaterPay, your users can purchase digital content and services, or make contributions and donations, with a single click — a frictionless experience that turns traffic into transactions.
Sites that require upfront registration and payment can see customer abandon rates of up to 98%. Our patented Pay Later revenue model instead defers the registration process until a customer’s purchases reach a $5 threshold. Only then, once your content’s value is firmly established, is the customer asked to register and pay. This results in shopping cart conversion rates of over 80%. LaterPay’s frictionless customer on-boarding helps you turn traffic into transactions.
So, let’s begin!
- If you’re ready to get started with LaterPay and begin implementing our solutions, the first step is to register - you can do that here.
- If you’ve already registered, it’s time to think about setting your pricing strategy - check out our guidelines.
- If you’re ready to use LaterPay, you need to choose your implementation method - we've got you covered here.
- If you’d like to learn more about our unique ‘Pay Later’ model, we suggest you start by reading our guide to Pay Now vs Pay Later.
- On every page of the academy, we’ll be sharing links to relevant topics, but you can also explore our complete list of commonly asked questions in our FAQ.
- Alternatively, if your questions are more technical in nature, you can find detailed articles and break-downs of the LaterPay code in our Developer Tools section.