|Experience Level: Beginner|
|October 21, 2019 · 1 min read|
Before getting started configuring LaterPay, we recommend you first think about your overall pricing strategy. Important things to consider are:
- What Content Are You Selling? You will need some content to sell!
- How Are You Charging Readers? Are you going to sell individual pieces of content, timed access to your entire site and/or subscriptions? Or will you be asking instead for contributions?
- Pricing. How much do you want to charge?
If you’re using our WordPress plugin, you can also check out our guide to pricing in WordPress for more information.
Don’t worry! If you’re unsure, it's easy to make changes later and we are always here to help! Click here to get in touch with our business development team for one-on-one coaching.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I buy content for more than $5.00 with LaterPay?
- Does LaterPay charge users and fees?
- Does LaterPay charge its merchants any fees?